- Browse the shelf photos, taking note of what you’re interested in. Here’s general pricing info.
- Use the order form to send us your list. We will contact you within a day with info about availability and prices.
- You can pay over the phone, here on our site, or via PayPal. We can’t take cash, checks, or Venmo.
- You can pick up 7 days a week from our curbside locker, or we can ship.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, we hope that you’ll order from our Bookshop.org shop! Orders placed there are new books that will ship directly to you from our distributor’s warehouse. This lets us offer millions of books that would never fit inside our store. :)
We price based on the original cover price, taking condition flaws, scarcity and demand into account. If you have a store credit on file, you could pay as little as half of our prices.
- New books are the cover price.
- Used hardbacks published in the last year or two run around half of the new price ($13-$18).
- Once a book goes into paperback, we typically price the hardback the same as the paperback.
- Trade-sized paperbacks run $7.50 to $10.
- Mass market paperbacks run $4.50 or $5.50.