In order to get our books online as soon as possible we’ve had to prioritize which information we get online first. At the moment, our online shelves don’t have prices individually listed. Here’s some general information.
Note that if you have store credit with us, the marked prices may be significantly lower. You can get 50% off used books and 20% off new books (provided you have enough credit on your account to cover it).
We price based on the original cover price, taking condition flaws, scarcity and demand into account. But, generally:
- New books are the cover price.
- Used hardbacks published in the last year or two run around half of the new price ($13-$18).
- Trade-sized paperbacks run $7.50 to $10.
- Mass market paperbacks run $4.50 to $5.50.
- Once a book goes into paperback, we typically price the hardback the same as the paperback.
Really, the easiest way to learn what the prices are is to ask for a price quote!